- Markup Languages: HTML5, XHTML, CSS, XML
- Operating Systems: Windows, GNU/Linux, OS X
- Software: CPLEX, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Emacs
Software Developer @ Tessonics
September 2013 - Present
- Developed web server applications with Cake PHP.
- Developed desktop support systems in Delphi.
- Developed shell scripts for server application deployment.
Software Developer (part time) @ Tessonics
January 2013 - September 2013
- Extended and maintained desktop support systems written in the Delphi programming language.
Research Assistant @ University of Windsor
2010 - Present
- Developed new features for, and maintained, applications in Health data analytics.
- Was the initial software developer for the website innovatexchange.ca.
- Assisted with the installation and administration of lab computers, networks, and databases.
- Assisted students with software projects.
Software Developer @ University of Windsor
2009 - 2012
- Developed speech applications for the MySpeechweb Project in XHTML+Voice.
- Implemented algorithms in Computational Geometry for curve reconstruction.
- Implemented various algorithms in management science, from warehouse optimization to specialized bin packing techniques. Implementations were done in a mixture of C++ and CPLEX.
Web Developer (co-op) @ Windsor Mold Group
- Developed in-house web applications in PHP for monitoring various systems.
- Assisted in the design and initial implementation of a new application for tracking new business orders.
Junior Software Developer @ Synergy Plus Solutions
January 2006 - September 2006
- Developed applications for key clients in Visual Basic.
PhD - Computer Science @ University of Windsor
2015 - Present
Co-supervised by Dr. Robert Kent and Dr. Roman Maev.
M.Sc - Computer Science @ University of Windsor
2011 - 2014
Research: Artificial intelligence - the design and analysis of artificial reasoning systems.
Thesis: A Subjective Logic Library Constructed Using Monadic Higher Order Functions.
Supervised by Dr. Robert Kent.
B.C.S Honours - Computer Science @ University of Windsor
2006 - 2010
Honours project: Empirically measuring the computational efficiency of graph algorithms for detecting 3-edge connectivity.
Supervised by Dr. Peter Tsin.